FXAA Injector danoc1 für Battlefield 3 [Update danoc1 v1.3 Beta] >> Download <<

AW: FXAA Injector danoc1 für Battlefield 3 [Update danoc1 v1.3 Beta] >> Download <<

And my dx10 question was because: bf3 uses dx10/11 and in the SweetFX folder i only see a d3d9.dll and thats for dx9, you would expect it to be d3d10 because of bf3, but why isn't this so?

AW: FXAA Injector danoc1 für Battlefield 3 [Update danoc1 v1.3 Beta] >> Download <<

hi again,

i've tested the latest version of SweetFX but it costed me 20 fps in frame drops, while you said it will only cost 2-5 fps. And the fxaa injector of danoc1 gives me more fps than with sweetfx injector so what should i do and can i also use the fxaa injector of danoc1 with Armored Kill?

Thank you in advance!

Btw is this dx10? and which version do you recommend sweetFX 2.1 or 2.0? (which one is better?)

And my dx10 question was because: bf3 uses dx10/11 and in the SweetFX folder i only see a d3d9.dll and thats for dx9, you would expect it to be d3d10 because of bf3, but why isn't this so?

SweetFX support dx10/11 Link

can i also use the fxaa injector of danoc1 with Armored Kill?

YES

btw urmeli, can you maybe explain why the fps drop with me using your sweetfx injector is even greater than that from Danoc1's?

could some one upload "injFX_Settings" file without color correction, but only with sharpness?
könnten einige ein Upload "injFX_Settings" Datei ohne Farbkorrektur, sondern nur mit Schärfe?

open the "injFX_Settings" file with editor

and read

/*------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FILTER SELECTION
------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
// Comment to deactivate an effect. !!!!!!!
// Example: To disable the tonemap effect, use // in front of #define USE_TONEMAP !!!!!!!

Copy this:

#define USE_ANTI_ALIASING
#define USE_PRE_SHARPEN
//#define USE_BLOOM
//#define USE_TECHNICOLOR
//#define USE_TONEMAP
//#define USE_SEPIA
//#define USE_VIGNETTE
//#define USE_POST_SHARPEN
//#define USE_FINAL_LIMITER

heyurmeli, würdest du mal eine config für den sweetfx durcheben, mit weniger beige-Filter und grün.

could someone pls explain to me why i have 80 fps without the sweet fx injector and like 40-50 with? Why do i have a 30 fps drop when i set the injector on?

battlefield 3 multiplayer doesn't start anymore after i've disable aa in the "injFX_Settings" file, could someone pls help?

hallo
weis jemand ob hier mal wieder ein neuer kommt
mit anpassungen für neue maps und so

Schade das unser Herr Danoc schon seit ein paar Monaten nicht mehr ON war.

@Danoc: Hast du vor wieder mal eine neue Version des FXAA Injector zu bringen ? Aber der 1.3 ist wirklich gelungen :daumen:

Hallo Leute.
Tolle Mod habe wirklich viel Spaß damit, jedoch habe ich ein Problem mit Screenshots.
Screenshots mache ich mit MSI OSD, und Fraps, aber beide zeigen bei mir den Fxaa Injector nicht an. :ugly:
Links das Spiel, rechts der soeben gemachte Screenshot.
Ist das normal?:ugly:

Anhänge

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    279 KB · Aufrufe: 2.992

Hab das gleiche Problem mit dem SweetFX...:)

Dann probiert es doch mal über den SweetFX! Schaut mal in die "injector.ini" dort steht drin welche Taste man benutzen soll.

Zurück