FXAA Injector danoc1 für Battlefield 3 [Update danoc1 v1.3 Beta] >> Download <<

AW: FXAA Injector danoc1 für Battlefield 3 [Update danoc1 v1.3 Beta] >> Download <<

ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, dass das normal ist. Beim Kollegen hat es nicht so unscharf und körnig ausgesehen. Sieh mal die Stromleitung beim ersten Bild. Voll treppig. Ohne den Mod sieht es um Längen besser aus.
Und: jegliche änderung in den Einstellungen führt zu einem schlechteren Bild.

Man sieht im Bild die Körner richtig gut.Anhang anzeigen 590624

AW: FXAA Injector danoc1 für Battlefield 3 [Update danoc1 v1.3 Beta] >> Download <<

So wie das bei dir aussieht genauso sieht es auch bei mir aus.
Dein Anhang funktioniert nicht.

Zu den Stromleitungen: Wenn du die ganz glatt haben willst dann viel Spaß beim Downsampling :ugly:

Anbei nochmal mein Anhang

Anhänge

• bf3 2012-10-08 21-41-57-15.jpg
    bf3 2012-10-08 21-41-57-15.jpg
    1,1 MB · Aufrufe: 500

Das es so "Körnig" aussieht liegt wirklich an dieser Version vom FXAA-Injector ;)

ein anderes beispiel:

wie gesag, beim GTA 4 hatte ich dasselbe Problem. Alles so unscharf und körnig. ohne Mod siehts um Längen besser aus

Anhänge

• bf3 2012-10-08 23-09-35-31.jpg
    bf3 2012-10-08 23-09-35-31.jpg
    888,1 KB · Aufrufe: 814
  • bf3 2012-10-08 23-10-38-06.jpg
    bf3 2012-10-08 23-10-38-06.jpg
    866,5 KB · Aufrufe: 492
Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Ich nutze den Injektor jetzt schon seit 10 Monaten, seit gestern gibt es mit Punkbuster aber das Problem das ich wegen: MD5Tool Mismatch immer gekickt werde.

Musste den Injektor leider Deinstallieren um dieses Problem zu beheben.

habe ich gerade schon im bf3 hauptthread gelesen.. :-(

ABER auch leute die noch nie den injector hatten werden gekickt.. scheint also eine falsche einstellung vom cheatschutz zu sein..

ich selbst nutze derzeit den sweetfx und habe es bisweilen noch nicht probiert..

als wäre es nen cheat, wenn man die matschige Grafik aufwertet.. das kann jeder tun und bräuchte man nicht, wenn das spiel vom entwickler gleich optimiert gewesen wäre.. -.-

Hey guys,

I do not speak german, but still i wanted to ask you guys whether the FXAA Injector of Danoc1 works with the new armored kill DLC.
My other question is: Which of the following two graphics modifications is better: FXAA Injector of Danoc1 or SweetFX. And which has better performance?

Thank you in advance for your time and answer.

Veteranpride

Hey guys,

I do not speak german, but still i wanted to ask you guys whether the FXAA Injector of Danoc1 works with the new armored kill DLC.
My other question is: Which of the following two graphics modifications is better: FXAA Injector of Danoc1 or SweetFX. And which has better performance?

Thank you in advance for your time and answer.

Veteranpride

Hi.. the FXAA works with AK but as no tweak/optimize for it

which one is better?? its a personal thing...

Performance its the SweetFX the better one... tweak optimize from me... test it Link 2.1 is the last one

Dear Urmeli,

Thank you very much for your reply, i appreciate it that you took the time to answer my questions.

Have a nice day!

Veteranpride

Hey Urmeli,

I still have another question which is:

Do i have to tweak SweetFX injector myself or not? And then i mean the latest version (standard download version) of SweetFX.
And how much does the performance decrease in comparison with the FXAA Injector and does the SweetFX injector also smoothen the edges without post aa on?

Ty in advance for your answer!

VeteranPride

Hey Urmeli,

I still have another question which is:

Do i have to tweak SweetFX injector myself or not? And then i mean the latest version (standard download version) of SweetFX.
And how much does the performance decrease in comparison with the FXAA Injector and does the SweetFX injector also smoothen the edges without post aa on?

Ty in advance for your answer!

VeteranPride

1.the latest standart dowload version is 1.2, you must tweak by your self, its not for bf3

2.what the FXAA costs i dont know the SweetFX cost 2-5 frames

3.post aa sucks:D SweetFX sharpes the edges

1.the latest standart dowload version is 1.2, you must tweak by your self, its not for bf3

2.what the FXAA costs i dont know the SweetFX cost 2-5 frames

3.post aa sucks:D SweetFX sharpes the edges

Hi again Urmeli,

Because i'm not the (in depth) tweaking person and atm i dont have much time, i would like to ask you if you could send me your tweaked files and if you could also give me some instructions on what files i need more next to your tweaked files and where to place it and etc. if you would have the time to do so and if it isn't too much work, could you also post a picture of bf3 with the SweetFX injector on?

I would appreciate it a lot if you could do this for me.

Thank you very much in advance

Dear Urmeli,

I hope these are my last questions and sry for bothering you with my questions, but i have still 2 more questions:
What is the difference between SweetFX 2.0 en 2.1 and which is the better one?
And why do i have to tweak SweetFX?

What is the difference between SweetFX 2.0 en 2.1 and which is the better one?
And why do i have to tweak SweetFX?

2.1 is the version with the new original SweetFX 1.2 tweaket by me

the only version you tweak by yourself is the original SweetFX 1.0 or 1.1.1 or 1.2 Link = in english the better way for you :devil:

Damn Urmeli,

Thank you very much mate you helped me out big time!

Have a very nice day!

Veteranpride

Btw is this dx10? and which version do you recommend sweetFX 2.1 or 2.0? (which one is better?)

Zurück