Swiftech res rev2 help

Cobra26

Schraubenverwechsler(in)
Hi folks its my first post here so bare with me.

I'm wondering if i could use Enzotech G1/4 3/8 compression fittings on the Swiftech micro reservoir rev2 it has G1/4 threads see link for the fittings:

EnzoTech

Since most people here use 3/8 size fittings and tubing.
So are there people here using the Swiftech res rev2 with 3/8 fittings or compression fittings? If possible post pictures here. Because the fittings suplied with with the Swiftech res has thicker o-rings then the Enzotech fittings.

Please give some feedback.

Thanks in advance

ok

Hallo Leute die meinen ersten Beitrag hier so bare with me.

Ich frage mich, ob ich Enzotech G1 / 4 3 / 8 Klemmringverschraubungen auf der Swiftech Mikro-Reservoir rev2 hat G1 / 4 Gewinde verwenden könnte siehe Link für die Möbel:

http://www.enzotechnology.com/cfsid38od12.htm

Da die meisten Leute hier benutzen 3 / 8 Größe Armaturen und Schläuche.
So gibt es Menschen hier mit dem Swiftech res rev2 mit 3 / 8 Möbel oder Klemmringverschraubungen? Wenn möglich post Bilder hier. Da die Möbel mit liefernden mit dem Swiftech res hat dickeren O-Ringe, dann Enzotech Möbel.

Bitte geben Sie ein Feedback.

Vielen Dank im Voraus

Since both, the fittings and the reservoir have G1/4" threads, there should be no problem when using the Enzo compression fittings. The diameters of the tubing is not relevant for this - also the thickness of the o-rings (exept they are too thin, but then you´ll have a problem on every component). The o-rings need to be thick enough to get compressed a little bit when you attach the fittings to make the connection leak-proof - nothing more, nothing less.

Übersetzt:
Da sowohl AB als auch Die Verschraubungen G1/4"-Gewinde haben, sollte es kein Problem darstellen die Enzo Verschraubngen zu nutzen. Der Druchmesser der Schläuche ist dafür nicht relevant - ebenso die Dicke der O-Ringe (außer sie sidn zu dünn, aber dann wirst du bei allen Komponenten ein Problem bekommen). Die O-Ringe müssen dick genug sein, um ein wenig zusammengedrückt zu werden, wenn du die Anschlüsse fest machst, um abzudichten - nicht mehr und nicht weniger.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Just as a note:
You are all aware, that
1) language of this forum is, according to the rules, "german"
2) the primary sense of pcgh.com is to cater for all people, who run into problems with 1)
? ;)

Zurück