[Sammelthread] DayZ - Arma II Modifikation

Also als stamm Server hab ich den SZG DE888. Die laufen super flüssig. :daumen: da hab ich auf meinen Settings so gut wie Permanent 50-60FPS. Habs erstmal in Natur probiert, innen Stadt probier ich noch :D

Also ich schaue mit erstmal nur ab und zu die Streams zu DayZ an. Ich hab irgendwie die vorahnung, das wenn ich es jetzt schon Spiele und es ewig dauert bis der ganze Content drin ist und die ganzen Bugs gefixt wurden, ich schon kein Interesse mehr am Spiel habe. Das letzte Mal als ich die Mod mehr als ne halbe Stunde gespielt habe ist locker mal zwei, drei Monate her. Ansich ist die SA ja nict großartig anders vom Gameplay her. Klar, gibt neue Inhalte und Mechaniken. Aber so gesehen ist es ja immernoch DayZ. Ich hoffe aber das es sich so entwicklet das ich es wieder spielen will. =)

Ich find das das neue Medizin, Item und Energie-system schon für deutliche Änderungen sorgen. Man ist nun quasi immer auf der Suche nach Essen und Trinken und man muss es sich jetzt zwei mal überlegen ob man auf jemanden schiesst, da die Ausrüstung ja nun auch zerstört wird.
Dazu passiert es auch nicht selten das man Items findet die kaputt sind :D

Zum Energiesystem:
DayZ standalone introduces much more complicated hunger and thirst mechanics compared to the mod. Instead of your hunger and thirst being satisfied as soon as you eat or drink anything, each type of food and drink restores varying amounts of energy and can add or remove water. Additionally, your stomach can only hold a limited amount of food and water.

Examples
When you eat a box of cereal, it restores around 1000 energy, and drains 250 water. Eating sardines only restores 333 energy, but adds close to 100 water. Drinking a can of soda restores a bit less than 150 energy and adds over 300 water, while drinking from a canteen doesn't give any energy, but adds 1000 water.

Effects
When you have less than 100 energy, you start losing health and blood. However, when you have a ton of energy and plenty of water (3500 and 3000 respectively), you start regenerating blood. Once your blood is refilled, you regenerate health instead.

Dehydration is much more dangerous than starvation: you lose five times as much health and twice as much blood. Once you accumulate a water deficit, it can be difficult to recover from it if you wait too long.

Status Messages
While they don't tell you exactly what's going on with your character, the status messages that pop up can still help you figure out what you need to get yourself healthy again. Keep in mind that there are other effects that share some of the same messages, so this is by no means a conclusive way of diagnosing yourself.

Hunger
When you're hungry, you see the following messages:
"I feel tired", "I feel run-down", "I feel worn-out", "I feel like taking a nap", "My stomach grumbles", "I'm feeling hungry", "I want to eat something", "I feel hungry"

When you're very hungry or starving, you see these messages:
"I'm extremely hungry", "My stomach grumbled violently", "I'm starving","I feel exhausted", "I feel extremely tired", "My head pounds", "My head throbs", "My head hurts", "I feel dizzy", "I feel light-headed", "I feel faint", "I feel unsteady", "My stomach grumbles", "I'm feeling hungry", "I want to eat something", "I feel hungry"

Thirst
When you're thirsty, you see these messages:
"I feel tired", "I feel run-down", "I feel worn-out", "I feel like taking a nap", "My mouth feels dry", "I feel thirsty", "I'm thirsty", "I need a drink", "I feel like having a drink", "I want to drink something"

When you're dehydrated, you see these messages:
"My mouth feels dry", "My head pounds", "My head throbs", "My head hurts", "I feel dizzy", "I feel light-headed", "I feel faint", "I feel unsteady", "I feel exhausted", "I feel extremely tired", "I feel thirsty", "I'm thirsty", "I need a drink", "I feel like having a drink", "I want to drink something"

Being Stuffed
You can also eat and drink too much and overfill your stomach. Once you see these messages, if you keep eating or drinking, you're probably going to end up vomiting.
My stomach feels absolutely stuffed
I feel over-fed
My stomach feels much more full then it's normal
I am close to vomiting
I think I'm going to vomit...
I'm going to vomit...
DayZ Map, Database, and News - DayZDB

Das ist schonmal eine gute Erklärung. Die Werte vom Blut fehlen allerdings noch ^^

Hier ist auch schon eine vorläufige Map:
DayZ Chernarus+ Standalone Map - DayZDB

Ich bin baffff!
Jetzt haben die es tatsächlich geschaft, dass bei einem zusammentreffen Beide wieder lebend weggehen.
Danke zertörbares, verringertes Loot!

Btw: wo ist der DayZ SA Thread?

...und man muss es sich jetzt zwei mal überlegen ob man auf jemanden schiesst, da die Ausrüstung ja nun auch zerstört wird.

Ich bin baffff!
Jetzt haben die es tatsächlich geschaft, dass bei einem zusammentreffen Beide wieder lebend weggehen.
Danke zertörbares, verringertes Loot!

moooooment ;)
gestern haben wir das mal ausgetestet und ich kann entwarnung geben.
da steckt ein system dahinter. es muss nicht zwangsweise im kampf das komplette inventar zerstört werden.
es kommt nämlich drauf an, wo man den gegner trifft!
wir haben gestern einen survivor mit einem headshot (m4a1) niedergestreckt und ihn dann gelootet.
und siehe da: sein ganzes inventar war vollständig heil ;)

Jup ich dachte das ist eigentlich klar ^^
Genauso wie scheinbar alles heil bleibt wenn man jemanden mit der Schaufel o.ä. eins überzieht.
Die finde ich übrigens im jetzigen Stand irgendwie op.
Wurd gestern z.B. mit einem einzigen Schlag niedergestreckt.

Hat mal jemand Patchnotes für das 1337 Update? Also 133.7mb ^^

Edit:
http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/154520-pending-update-rev-113772/
bzw:
Releasing on Stable
Fixed:
Drinking directly from wells now works
headwear descriptions updated
pants descriptions updated
increased battery drain by flashlight
bandaging cannot fix broken leg now
server browser shows internet tab as selected out of the box
fixed modifier messages, one message type per stage
Workshop: lowered moto helmets spawn probability. removed old proxies, replaced with memory points
Reduced level at which player becomes permanently unconscious
Increased rate players recover from shock damage
Internet set to default tab for multiplayer server browsing
improved responsiveness when side-stepping from left to right/right to left
disabled head movement for unconscious states
adjusted head bob for select animations
Various security related measures
Tweaked the tenement buildings (small and big) for spawns on the roof
improved transitions for restrained player
Removed old proxies and replaced them with memory points and new loot spawn in sheds
enabled step blending with raised rifle for better responsiveness
Roadway LOD issue fixed that caused floating loot for some buildings

New:
Temporary status indicators for state of player in the inventory screen (thirsty, sickness, hunger, etc...)
force feed other players
Rain updated - it should better correspond with the rest of scene by adding the refraction effect
New variations for main menu (Unarmed) added
Greeting animations for all stances to be replaced (Now with left hand to avoid issues when holding items)
Magnum hand IK
Opening cans with sharp tools
Dot crosshair
Damaging knife, screwdriver and bayonet used for opening cans
Loot array (with respective type of meat) added to animals configs and new types of meat added to food configs (ANIMALS DISABLED)

Central Server:
fixed performance issues on character creation and saving
fixed character creation record override
increased server response time and performance

Achja: OMFG :D
Ganze 88.000 Mal hat sich die Standalone-Version von DayZ in den ersten zwölf Stunden verkauft. 19.000 Spieler waren schon eine Stunde nach dem Start des Zombies-Adventures in der Datenbank verzeichnet.

http://www.playnation.de/spiele-new...er-erfolg-verkaufszahlen-genannt-id50562.html

Auch via Twitter bekannt gegeben:
First day of Dayz (Alpha). Hours passed: 24. Copies sold: 172500. Survivors online: 142403
https://twitter.com/maruksp/status/413065157871681536

Sollte jemand Probleme bekommen:
Important: If you can't open doors, its because your version is different from server version.
Und:
For all those on an experimental server, they run on a different database - so you will have a new character there, but dw old is still fine

Feedback kann man übrigens hier abgeben:
http://feedback.dayzgame.com/login_page.php

Außerdem scheint es eine Möglichkeit zu geben um aus der Bewustlosigkeit wieder aufzuwachen: Jemand muss dich mit Saline Bags aufwecken.
Essentially, what is happening is you are losing blood when you don't eat/drink enough. Once your blood gets to a certain point you knock out. At this point you will just continue to remain unconscious until you get a transfusion. This IS a survival game. You NEED to drink and eat to stay alive, also it would be smart to travel in a pack.
So wie es scheint MUSS dir auch jemand wieder Blut geben damit du aufwachen kannst.
I'm the guy doing all of the transfusion work in the stream.

Items you need.
-Blood Bag
-IV Kit

Step by step, this is what you need to do:

Have a "willing" person that you will recieve the blood from.
Put the Blood Bag in task bar.
Use it on the person TWICE to fill the blood bag.
Combine blood bag with IV kit.
Get Transfusion kit.
Put the transfusion Kit back into your task bar.
Use on desired target.

(Note, I didnt seem to have an option to use on myself.)
(Therefore this is no Self Blood Bag).

UND es gibt scheinbar Methoden um zu verhindern das man ZU müde wird:
Mit den F Tasten also F1, F2, F3 etc kann man ja verschiedene Aktionen ausführen wie z.B. Winken, Hände hochheben etc. Mit F3 kann man sich auf den Boden setzen, das muss man scheinbar tun um sich auszuruhen.
Zu viel laufen und besonders Sprinten führt dazu das man schneller dehydriert und erschöpft wird. Daher sollte man wenn möglich nur normal laufen und halt Pausen einlegen.

Zu den Waffen, scheinbar gibt es bisher die Models für folgende Schusswaffen:
There are models and files for the following firearms:

Spoiler
FNX-45
IZH-43
IZH-43 (sawn off)
AK-74
M4
Ruger 10/22
Mosin 91/30
SKS

but not all of them appear to be configured yet.

Soooo ein langer Post :ugly:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ich brauch ja die Taschenlampe eigentlich nicht, aber kann mir mal jemand sagen, wie ich die verdammte batterie da rein bekomme?

Zurück