• Hallo Gast, du kaufst gerne günstig ein und erfährst oft vor deinen Freunden von interessanten Angeboten? Dann kannst du dein Talent als Schnäppchenjäger jetzt zu Geld machen und anderen PCGH-Lesern beim Sparen helfen! Schau einfach mal rein - beim Test der Community Deals!

Control - Crashing When Pressing Fast Esc To Main Menu From Game.

dr222

Komplett-PC-Käufer(in)
Hello guys. Fast request. I have crashing when pressing fast few times ESCAPE from game to main menu.
In some moment it will crash to desktop..I have 2080 TI waterforce and 9700k all stock.
When i run game in 1440P and from game pressing fast esc to menu and back and again and in some moment it will crash to desktop.

I asked my friend with the same pc and he didnt have crashing in this way.
Did i have something fault in pc?
All pc is stock. I am on newest nvidia drivers.

Game is Control.

Can somebody check this for me maybe? Just run game in 1440P and from game press fast ESC to main menu and again to game and again to menu and few times fast and check if crash.
Psu is Seasonic 750W ULTRA TITANIUM TX
ram 2x16GB DDR4 GSKILL XMP ( maybe xmp issue ? ) But during game never crash.

TE
D

dr222

Komplett-PC-Käufer(in)
Its just freeze for 3 second and exit to desktop. No message. Event log said APP ERROR. FAULTY MODULE: coherentGJS.DLL

H

hks1981

check whether your antivirus program is not blocking it or put it on the whitelist. You can also deactivate your Internet Security for the test whether it is because of this.

TE
D

dr222

Komplett-PC-Käufer(in)
It happens sometimes too ,when i press ESC and just before menu appear it will freeze and crash. So its game issue?
But always the same faulty module --->: CoherentGTJS.dll, wersja: 0.0.0.0 in event logs. Also no driver crash,simply app crash.

So its game issue?,the same with antyvirus i tried,not working

H

hks1981

if it's the only game that crashes I think it's a software bug. Don‘t touch the Esc button :D

Oben Unten