Palit 8400GS vmods Help - High res Pics Included

the resistance from refrence point and ground is 610 ohams

and i have tried all red points for mem voltages

but on most of them i am getting the same voltages as the i set for Gpu (1.40)

but on the Blue Point I am getting 1.88 Volts so i am suppoing thats the measurements point for V mem

plz see the picture .

Looks ok, its the back from the cap near the RAM+mosfet and also the 431L.

If the resistance is 610Ohms you need to put another 20k VR between the Ref Pin and any ground.

That depends on the RAM manufacurar and type. I think the Elixir on your card scale positivly up to 2.13V. Seems to be the same as on my card btw.

hello

my mem is touching 500 mhz at 2.10 volatges , if go to to beyond this it fails .

i have a problem with vgpu .

with 1.48 Voltages i am to touch 760mhz but those are not stable , e.g i can play games like nfs carbon when when i run benchmarking program like 3dmark05 it fails on first screen even

without the voltmod (vgpu) i am able to touch stable 670mhz core , 3dmark benchamrks runs on that .

but even at any voltages more those are more than stock volatges and at any core that is more than 670 , it is unstable

can You help me on this case

I can just imagine one phenomenon that I also watched on some of my cards. The VRAM scales negativly with higher GPU voltage. But that would mean that you Mem is also oced, next the higher Vgpu. If thats being the case your vram needs higher voltages for the same clock it did before with stock voltage.

hello
I am nothing getting what i expected the best best stable i got is

750 Core ( 1.6 GPU )
460 mem ( 2.10 mem )

and on stock voltages i am able to overclock it

670 Core ( 1.32 )
470 Mem (1.88)

if i try to increase the GPU voltages to 1.6 + i am not able to get stable clock even 620 core .

in all of my experiments the temperature of card never goes up to 80 C ( mean its not the problem of temperature )

so , is it possible that Quality of hardware Depends on Voltages Incremental as you said you are able to get 828 core on 1.85 Voltages ?

Ok , here are The finals ,

Actualy I was Giving Too much Volatages to GPU , my Gpu is Stable on 1.50 Voltages max , in these voltages i am able to get 830 mhz core speed .

but at the same time i am not able to gain any thing in memory , even for getting stable memory of 470 i need to increase voltages from 1.88 to 2.08 ,

With No volt Mod i was able to achive 670 core and 470 mem

GPU : now with Volt mods 1.5V GPU i am getting 830 mhz
MEM: now with volt mods 2.08 V mem i am still getting 470 Mhz

so totally i just gained 160 mhz core , and thats make no difference in game performance benchmarks etc , coz of low memory clock

I have also tried only mem to increase with Gpu to default clock , but still i am not able to push it even 480 ,

so these are the final results

Ok, probably you have bad RAMs on your card. Some don't run faster even with higher voltages.
And like you said rightly, just higher GPU clocks don't causes really better results.

Zurück