Palit 8400GS vmods Help - High res Pics Included

This will probably work but could be a bit inaccurate in the end. Nevertheless its worth a try.

Well, just solder a wire at Pin3 and at Pin6 and put the VR in the middle. Then you can raise Vgpu by reducing the resistance with the VR.

I will mark some measure points on your pics later, so you can check stock voltages before doing the actual vmod.

ok , understand what i have to do , can you plz tell me the measurements point of voltages that i can check what actually happening , that will be great help .

also plz tell me when i will check the volatges the card should be pluged in board and system should be in ON state , am i rite ?

Yes for voltage reading the card must be plugged in, and your yes needs to be startet.

I guess those are the measure points. Values should be ~1.35V for GPU und ~1.9V for VRAM.

well for for VGPU

i am using those points , setting meter range to 20 Voltages and i am getting values (stock , with out variable applied )

r u sure those are point .

when use the variable at full ( 20k) still getting the - 0.05

useing the variable at 15k getting - 0.07

so , r these values are OK ?

and what about the Vmem mod ?

thanks

finally I am able to found the measurements Points , those are the same as you said , i took 1 from them and the other i use ground and now it displays the Stock Voltages those are 1.31

i had tried it to adjust the range to 1.31 - 1.50 , with many test ,

there is not much difference i am getting from vmod , but there is difference ,

i got around 100mhz core and 150mhz shader , (more from stock over clocking)

ok , now can you plz tell me what for Vmem ?

thanx

Seems as the Vgpu is not yet working rightly.

The Vmem is probably not that easy i guess.
I would need to have a closer look at those points:

100MHz/150MHz improvement at all seems to be not enough for 1.5V. Or is this just the improvement by vmod without stock OC ?

ok here are the details .

Stock Clocks

460 Core
350 mem
918 Shader

on default Voltages (1.31) i can easly overclock it to

660 Core
460 mem
1320 shader

now with voltage 1.48

760 core
460 mem
1520 shader

1.48 + is always non stable or too much for my cooling Unit

Ah ok, sound good to me then.
I could run my 8400GS with an ACS2 and 1.85V without Temp issues btw :)

About 830/2100, but my model is not a very good one. With stock voltages it can't even hit 600MHz on the core. So not a bad improvement.
I bet yours would run benchies with 900/2200 at 1.8V+

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
highlited part is

431L

all other are other type or parts name , if you want there names , let me know i will write those tooo

one of my friend borrowed my Digital Cam so i dont have that at right now
the following picture is from n73 camera

Zurück