On The Road Video Editing / Rendering / Website Creating - Grosser Screen ~1000 euro

LifeEntrepreneur

Schraubenverwechsler(in)
Hallo Leute!

ich hatte erst fuer ein englisches Forum einen Thread erstellt, und bin jetzt zu faul das zu Uebersetzen. Hoffe das geht klar! Danke schonmal fuer alle Antworten!! :)

Gonna head to New Zealand and work from there during Germanys depressing winter for about 4 to 5 months :). I will probably buy a car to sleep in, and try to find a nice camping ground to stay, with a beautiful cafè and acceptable internet in reach...

Hopefully I'll have the money to do a little bit of travelling, too. Weight won't be a problem tho, since I'll just leave the notebook in the car during hikes etc.

First Idea: DELL Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming - Gaming Notebook 15.6 Zoll - MediaMarkt

* Total budget and country of purchase:
~1100€, flexible, but has to be financeable. Germany.

* Do you prefer a 2 in 1 form factor, good battery life or best specifications for the money?
2in1? Like a convertible? No. Battery Life seems to be really important, since I'll mostly be out in nature, on the road, or at a camping ground. Already have an external 1 TB HDD. Only need good specs for video editing.

* How important is weight and thinness to you?
Doesn't really matter. While using the laptop, weight and thinness doesn't matter. Gonna carry it around in my car most of the time.

* Which OS do you require?
Windows, please.

* Do you have a preferred screen size?
As big as possible. At home I am used to two screens at once haha... :) Gonna be a pain in the ass already to get used to the smaller screen... Visibility and workspace is crucial for video editing.

* Are you doing any CAD/video editing/photo editing/gaming? List which programs/games you desire to run.
50 % video editing (basic YT videos like travel blogs, video logs etc, edited with Sony Vegas, AE, Premiere), 25 % website creating and simple surfing, 20 % Office (Word, Excel, PPT), 5 % gaming (Fifa on the camping ground, lol).

* If you're gaming, do you have certain games you want to play?
Fifa 16. Low Priority tho.

* Any specific requirements such as good keyboard, reliable build quality, touch-screen, finger-print reader, optical drive or good input devices?
Build quality could be really important, since the notebook is gonna be moved pretty much every day.

* Leave any finishing thoughts here that you may feel are necessary and beneficial to the discussion.
Kinda off-topic, but does anyone have an idea of how to upload videos without having a personal fast wifi? :) Last but no least, the notebook has to be financeable (possible to be payed by instalments)

Thank you so much! If anyone wants to get rewarded through some New Zealand pics, pm me. :-)

Zurück